Dive Deep into 7 Game-Changing Tactics that can change your clients' lives
- Maximizing the tax benefits of losses
- Turning active income into passive income
- Utilizing estate planning to minimize income tax
- Eliminating gain when your client sells their business
- Protecting clients from uninsurable losses
- Tax benefits for protecting the environment
- Managing IRS audits
18 hours of engaging, high-value CPE credit
This is the advanced technical training
you've been searching for!
We’ll take you deep inside specific tax planning issues that can transform the results you deliver to your clients. When your clients win, you win.
Maximizing the tax benefits of losses
- Partnership income loss allocation – 704(b)
Turning active income into passive income – 704(e)
- How to strategically use trusts
- Navigating issues with minor children and other beneficiaries
- Business vs. real estate
Utilizing estate planning to minimize income tax
Eliminating gain when your client sells their business
Section 1202 Planning (refresher)
- What if your client already is an S Corp?
- Maximizing $10M exclusion
Is captive insurance the scam some people think it is? 831(b)
Do conservation easements really work? 170(h)
Managing IRS audits
Advanced Tax Strategies for
Advisors to Business Owners & Investors
Nov. 18-20, 2020
Live, virtual format!
* All states except: AR GU HI IA IL NY PA PR TX
DISCLAIMER: WealthAbility® does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. The materials provided have been prepared for informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide tax, legal or accounting advice. The materials may or may not reflect the most current legislative or regulatory requirements or the requirements of specific industries or of states. These materials are not tax advice and are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer. Readers should consult their own tax, legal and accounting advisors before applying the laws to their particular situations or engaging in any transaction.